Monday, November 5, 2007

First post on new blog

After a hiatus of about 5 months I have decided to start blogging again. I need that cathartic release, and blogging gives it to me.

Although I’m calling this blog “Zionism is not a dirty word,” this blog will be about more than just Israel and the Middle East. It will be about whatever interests me, and I have a lot of interests. But mostly it will be about Israel and the Middle East.

I also realize that some of the things I will write will seem controversial to certain people. I don’t expect that everybody should agree with me, and sometimes I will be wrong. It won’t be the first time. Therefore I welcome opposing views, so long as they are based on facts and reason, no matter how passionately held.

That’s my introduction. Stay tuned for more.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!